Monday, January 30, 2012

Am I normal?

So today I was still under the weather, so not in the mood to do food prep.  Wanted a down day so worked on a couple craft projects.  Had to go to town, we had a kids game, stopped at the store, mistake!! Bought crap, then stopped for dinner after the game, what was I thinking...BUT todays mistakes were less than last weeks mistakes.  So hope I am normal in this money saving quest. I have just realized I hate to tell myself no and if I don't read the other blogs to stay focused I fall off the frugal wagon, and it hurts!!!!Thanks to all the personal finance blogs out there, you are life savers!!!!!!(as long as I stay reading, lol)

2 comments:

  1. When you are tired it's just easier to have someone else cook...In fact, speaking of *crap* today I spent $13.00 on candy for the kids (and me!). Then I took them to Subway for dinner (another $21.00). Thankfully, they'll have sandwiches for tomorrow's lunch so I have two meals done. See? You are not alone...

    I got that out of my system, so I should be good for the rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do feel better not being alone, I know we all blow it, but I was hoping it would be easier if I had to blog about it to stay on track. Glad you got that spending spree out of your system, lol! Think about how bad it could have been if you weren't being frugal...

      Delete