Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Bad Frugal Woman

So last weekend, had a set-back.  Realized we didn't need to spend money on some events we thought we would have to attend, so instead of paying bills with the extra money we had two meals out!

Not a huge set-back, but could have paid two small bills with they money, not gonna lie though, I love to eat out!!  That is my biggest hurdle, not clothes, shoes, jewelry, ok I do love house junk, but I really hate to shop, so eating out is still my biggest problem.  Need to work on this...

What is your biggest hurdle that you deal with on a daily basis to try to keep your budget intact??

2 comments:

  1. My bad habit and budget buster is eating out also. I enjoy cooking, but when it comes to the weekend I just want to relax and not have to plan and cook another meal.

    Hubby and I have cut back drastically on our eating out, we allow ourselves one meal out a weekend, and only at a cheaper establishment. We also have a weekly menu that helps keep us on track, most of the time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lillian,
      I try to be all or nothing, I always feel we should not eat out at all, probably because right now our budget can't handle it, if I am serious I must make sacrifices, that's just where I am at right now. Realizing this is hopefully half the battle.

      Delete