Saturday, December 29, 2012

Beginning of the Goals list!

So my #1 goal for the year is to get caught up on the bills.  I am not setting super unattainable goals this year like I have in the past.  Would just love to be caught up again, that hasn't happened in over a year.  This year it will happen because I am cutting back.  In the past I would talk big, but then eat out or shop for some house stuff that we needed?? Not!! This year I have gotten the family on board, they are supportive because I have never spoiled them.  We live a mostly modest life, DH makes in the 35K range which really isn't alot in the real world.  Unfortunately we have spent a bit more than we make for quite a few years now.  The last part of 2012 has been very eye opening in that I refused to take on any more debt, we have managed with what we have made, which has definately been difficult. I have been juggling bills for quite awhile. 

January will be a no/low spend, we are eating out of the pantry/freezer.  We only have some sports games for the kids that we need to attend so I am budgeting for that.  The rest of the $$ is going towards bills.

After shopping yesterday and fueling up the vehicles I am not planning on doing any shopping for two weeks.  Hope the fuel can last that long but will have some $$ set aside in case we need to gas one up.  I sent all the rest of the paycheck to bills.

I spent about $165.00 for groceries/booze and $105.00 for fuel.  I am planning on making that last...

No comments:

Post a Comment