Thursday, December 27, 2012

Confessions

Well, a confession, I haven't posted any receipts for my business this whole year.  I obviously need to get caught up on this since it is almost tax season.  Every year I have good intentions but it always gets away from me.

I want to get all my Christmas decor put away, I don't like to start the new year with Christmas still all over.

I am working on my goals list for this next year still.  Like alot of other people, I am wondering how the fiscal cliff will impact us.

First order of business is getting caught up on the bills, we have been chasing our tail so to speak all year.  DH has some overtime coming, plus I am planning on a No Spend/Low Spend Jan.  It will take this month and next and hoping to get completely caught up on the bills with our tax return.
Tomorrow is payday and I am making some changes to the budget. Will keep everyone posted to my progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment