Friday, February 10, 2012

Payday Friday!

So today is payday, I have already paid bills, just about caught up.  Next payday hoping to be back on track.  We have had alot of sports expenses this month along with catching up on the bills.  I have gone through and hopefully anticipated our expenses for the next two weeks.  Unexpected expenses always blow my budget, if I see money in my checking acct. I will spend it, not wanting to remember that I will need gas money next week.  I am working on this... does everyone anticipate their expenses??

2 comments:

  1. I anticipate my exspenese for the whole year with post it notes in my diary for each pay fortnight this also includes putting money into my EF,anything leftover is my spending money which isn't a lot by the times the bills are paid and unexpected things pop up lol:) Barb.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, barb that is very ambitious, and I am complaining about anticipating my expenses for 2 weeks!! I guess I have some work to do. I totally could do that with some major work, since I keep a daily calendar of what our life entails, and am amazed that when I look at calendars past, we do the same things every year. Thanks for the inspiration!!!

      Delete