Tuesday, October 23, 2012

I'm Back!!

Obviously I have been gone for a bit!!  I wish I could say that in that time I got all my bills caught up and paid off, but alas no...

We are still behind on some bills.  This summer was a bit rough, even though DH had some OT, we also had quite a few expenses. 

Murphy decided to visit us in a big way last week, one of our vehicles needs some major work!  I have some money coming in this next month so the plan is to fix it then.  My original plan was to get caught up with the bills, do Christmas and have a bit put away to get us through the winter. 

Those plans are not gonna happen, we definately need to get the vehicle fixed as we live out of town and need two vehicles.

I am back on the frugal band wagon, reading everyones blogs for inspiration as I will need it to get through the next few months.

Wish me luck please!! I will keep everyone posted to our progress.

2 comments:

  1. just joined your site, as I saw you posting over at Out My Window.

    Gill in Canada

    P.S. get rid of two of your three bank accounts and that will make life a lot easier for yourself!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for joining! As for getting rid of the accounts, can't do, one is personal, one is business and the last one is for our rental property. Got to try to keep things separate!!

      Delete